UpTime Meter plugin is a "real uptime" tracking utility for PocketPC / PocketPC 2002 / Windows Mobile 2003/ WM2003SE.
The features of this utility are:
- automatic reset timer after battery is full charged (optional);
- saving current timer value on PocketPC soft reset. This feature may be switched off if you want to track uptime between soft resets;
- tracking uptime for each used application;
- tracking battery discharge history;
- forecasting reminded uptime based on discharge history;
- you may create text report for future review/analysis.
Especially handy for developers and testers, this application provides useful information about how long your PPC device has been working.